Saturday, February 06, 2010

PAIN

Hello my friends!
I am alive...barely, but alive.
On the 23rd of November my husband of 17 years left me. He decided he didnt love me anymore. At 1st I felt like he was just confused and needed time. I tried to give him time , but I missed him so much and I'm afraid I did a pitiful job of it, but I tried. The hours turned to days and the days turned to weeks and now almost 4 months later, we are getting a divorce. I am still in shock and the pain is almost unbearable. I am trying to survive, but thats about all im doing. I still have Whitney, Jessie, Noah , Ricky and little Rudy..., alot of responsibility, and seemingly, no strength, but GOD, who is rich in mercy, is carrying me through.
Most days I wake up and go through the motions, but I am numb and my heart beats like its gonna pound out of my chest.
Rudy always said "divorce is not an option" and "we'll be together forever", but I guess his way of thinking has changed.
Thank you guys for your prayers, please continue to pray for me and pray for my precious Rudy.
Sincerely,
Glenda



8 comments:

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Oh Glenda!! I'm praying extra hard! Big hugs! You are not alone! Though I sure understand why you feel alone. Thanks for your transparency the Lord will not leave you, he is near to the brokenhearted, in time, he will make beauty from the ashes, and he will you as a testimony to comfort others.

Becky said...

Glenda my friend I am so sorry you are hurting so much. Know that you and the whole family are in my prayers. I know this feels like a lonely place but God is with you and we are here with you too

Gramma 2 Many said...

Glenda, thanks for being brave enough to share this with us. We all knew something was wrong. I never expected to see this as the problem though. I kept thinking you were struggling with one of the kids. Stay strong and remember, even when you feel like you are alone, you are not. We all care and will be keeping you in our prayers.

Mamaw 28 said...

I hope you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am there for you as you need me and I love you.
"Your oldest sister!"

Dee said...

Glenda, I am so very very sorry. I new something awful was wrong but this never entered my mind. I know your pain is deep and my words can not help much but my prayers can. Hugs from Dee

Washer Mom Val said...

You know I've been praying and will continue to do so. My heart hurts for you too. God has a plan, just right now it doesn't feel like it. Hang in there my friend!

Mamaw 28 said...

It's time to start sharing again. I miss your posts!

Mamaw 28 said...

Time for a new post!